TRANSITION AND LOSS
Mindfulness-informed individual or group support.
Specializing in increasing resilience during chronic illness, caregiver stress, end of life and bereavement
35% of Canada’s workforce provides informal, unpaid caregiving while working. Approximately 25% of employees who are caregivers are struggling with the demands and feeling stress, exhaustion, or grief.
Designed with management teams and human resources departments in mind, together we can create a custom workshop or education plan (“lunch and learn,” for example) that will address the unique needs of your employees.
Potential topics include:
· Mindfulness for stress and time management
· Supporting workers with caregiving responsibilities
· Team cohesion through effective communication
· Preparing for future health needs
· Self-awareness for self-care
· Coping with loss and grief
Call 613-800-9906 to discuss options that would be right for you.